Hello guys, I really want to know how to recover the chat history of a deleted conversation in WeChat. The records are not in other places, they are in the WeChat app. What should I do to recover that? I didn’t back them up. Thanks!
Social network apps are playing an important role in our daily life. Especially WeChat, which allows us to chat with our family members, friends or colleagues at any time for free. However, you must be frustrated if important WeChat documents are deleted or lost by mistake. Please don’t worry too much, I will take you through all the possibilities of recovering the lost WeChat messages and hope one of these methods will help you.
First, you can check for iCloud backup if you have any so that you can restore the bookmarks saved on iCloud. If you didn’t back up device to iCloud, then check for iTunes backup. Otherwise you can download and install a powerful iOS data recovery tool called iFonebox then have a try. It is able to scan your device directly and restore all the recoverable WeChat messages without backup.
- It is very easy to use and totally safe
- It can be used to deal with 17 types of data such as contacts, call logs, safari history, calendar events, reminders, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It has a free version of the software that has limited features, but it allows you to see all the recoverable information
- You’re also allowed to choose specific data to recover thanks to its preview function
- It does more than just handle messages too, it’s ideal to extract content from iTunes/iCloud backup without data loss
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily retrieve disappeared WeChat documents if you don’t have backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WeChat messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.