Hello, could someone explain me, why call history has only 100 last calling? And I am trying to back up only my iPhone call history but I can’t figure it out. Any ideas on this? Thanks.
Recents is limited to exactly 100 calls and this cannot be changed, thus we are unable to check and explore the missed, dialed and received calls for long time ago. You may have multiple calls to/from some numbers. The will only appear on the list once but will count as many times as they happened. Since the call history cannot be increased, the east way to keep them safe is to back your iPhone call history up. Here I am going to share you an effective way by using iFonebox.
What is iFonebox?
It’s a professional iOS backup tool which can help you deal with up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, messages/iMessages, calendar events, reminders, safari bookmarks, call records, photos, videos, voice memos, QQ messages, WeChat data, WhtasApp data and many more.
Key features of the program:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It compatible with almost all types of iOS devices running on different iOS operating systems, including iPhone X and the latest iOS 12
- It is quite easy to use so that you can finish the whole progress in a very short time
- You are allowed to choose specific data to back up without backing the entire device
- It also can be used to extract documents from iTunes/ iCloud backup without changing anything
iFonebox is exclusively designed to support Window and Mac users with iPhones, iPads and iPods. So, try it now and get yourself the power to make a perfect hold on your iOS devices. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to move just call logs from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Call History” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can back up them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.