Hi, my safari history disappeared and only shows the last 5 days. Can you recover safari history on the iPad 2 to view after being deleted? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Maybe some iOS users have had that experience and want to recover lost safari history without backup. Actually, for an easier method, you can use third-party tool directly to restore missing safari history and other data without needing any technique skills.
iFonebox is a program specializing in safari history recovery. In addition to recovering deleted history on iPhone Safari, it can also retrieve up to 17 kinds of data such as notes, photos, messages/iMessages, call records, photos, videos, voice memos, contacts, events from calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
Here’re some of its main features:
- It comes with three independent working modes, which highly increases the possibility of data recovery
- It enables us you retrieve deleted private browsing history from an iOS device directly
- It works for a large arrange of iPhone/iPad/iPod running different iOS versions, including iPhone X and the latest iOS 12
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- It is 100% safe and totally safe, only you can access your personal documents
- You can choose specific info to retrieve without losing any existing data
If you’ve backed your device up to iTunes or iCloud, you may be able to recover it by restoring your iPad from a backup as long as the backup contains the safari history that you are seeking to recover. However, with iFonebox, you’re allowed to extract whatever data from it instead of restoring the whole backup.
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get disappeared safari history if you don’t have a backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Safari History” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.