My iPhone X was working fine and all of a sudden it showed me a gray screen with the Apple logo. I’ve tried everything in terms of restoring and nothing works. This is so disappointing! I need help!
Getting your iPhone X stuck on an Apple logo for several minutes with no progress bar can be an annoying thing. There are numerous reasons, starting from iOS glitches to hardware or software glitches, which might have resulted in this issue. But once that happens, what options do you have to use the iPhone? Please don’t worry, we are not going to help you get out of the dilemma. In this article, we are going to introduce top 4 solutions to fix this iPhone X stuck on restart screen problem.
Method one: Check If force reboot works or Not
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
Method two: Update your iPhone to the latest iOS 12.2
- Make sure that you have the latest iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes.
- Force it to restart.
- Don’t release the buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update.
Note: This will help you reinstall iOS without erasing your data. This progress may take up some of your time, please wait patiently.
Method three: Put your device in recovery mode
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device.
Method four: Contact Apple Support to set up service
If your device still stuck on the Apple logo, displays a solid color, or isn’t recognized in iTunes, I’m afraid that you have to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.
Also read: How to back up specific data up in case of data loss?