How can I recover my deleted text messages from iPhone 6s? I received a thread of text messages from my boss but I lost them accidentally. It is quite embarrassing for me to ask my boss to resend those messages to me. Can anyone tell me how to recover my deleted messages on iPhone 6s? Thanks. iPhone 6s, iOS 9.
This post is extracted from an iPhone related forum and apparently, the question here is how to recover deleted messages from iPhone 6s. Actually, I think the easiest way to get back deleted messages is to ask his boss to resend those messages again. But if you don’t want to, then another method is introduced here to get back deleted messages on iPhone 6s.
When you find messages deleted from iPhone 6s, please remember to turn on Airplane mode to avoid data from iPhone 6s erased or overwritten. Next, you can have a full-backup for your iPhone 6s just in case of more data loss. Finally, iFonebox can help you recover your deleted messages from iPhone 6s directly or from iTunes/iCloud backup if you have one. It is known that iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software which can not only recover deleted data like contacts, notes, messages and more from iDevice, but extract lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup. Here, I will show you how to recover deleted messages from iPhone 6s with iFonebox.
How to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 6s?
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please connect your iPhone 6s to the computer.
- Scan messages from iPhone 6s. Click on Messages item to start the process.
- Preview and choose deleted text messages to recover. Now, just pick out those deleted text messages, then click Recover to PC button to end the whole process.
- If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your deleted notes, you can also choose Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup mode to retrieve lost messages.
- At present, you can only recover found messages to PC not your iDevice. In the future, you will be able to recover deleted messages back to your iDevice with iFonebox.