Somehow I have deleted my call history before I had saved a number. But before that I had used iTunes to back up my iPhone call history, but these call records are not readable. Is it possible to restore the deleted call history? Thank you for your time!
Call history is an important part of your daily mobile use. All types of call details can be checked through this option. But, sometimes call history can be lost from your iPhone due to a variety of reasons and this can be a big problem. Even thou you’ve backed your device up before, then how can you recover this? The best solution is to use the iPhone data recovery program by which you can recover iPhone call history from iTunes/iCloud backup. I would like to recommend iFonebox to you that can work in your situation.
As a professional iOS backup extractor, it is designed to help you extract up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, text messages, notes, safari history, reminders, calendar events, voice memos, photos, videos, messages from WeChat/WhatsApp and many more. It is really very simple and fast. See some other features of the application:
- It has three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It displays the retrievable content in its preview screen to enable selective pickup of records
- It is capable of extracting data selectively without restoring the whole backup
- It’s compatible with almost all types of iOS device and iOS operating systems, including iPhone X and iOS 12
- It’s also able to work without backups by scanning your device directly
- It’s 100% safe and will not cause damage to your current data
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to export iPhone call logs from iTunes backup to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.