iFonebox for Mac is a professional and powerful iOS data recovery software designed to restore Mac user’s iOS Device data lost due to accidental deletion, factory reset, system crash, jailbreak failure, device damage, device loss and etc.
What iOS data can iFonebox for Mac recover?
Recover 7 types of data from iOS Device : Contact, Call history, Message (SMS, iMessage, etc.), Note, Reminder, Calendar, & Safari Bookmark
Retriever 11 types of data from iTunes backup on Mac: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message Attachments, Voice Memos, Contact, Call history, Message (SMS, iMessage, etc.), Note, Reminder, Calendar, & Safari Bookmark
Which iOS devices iFonebox for Mac supported ?
iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad air/mini/mini2/3/2/1, iPod touch4/5 ,etc.
How iFonebox works?
1. Pretty easy to use: Retrieve data within only 3 simple steps, Select—Scan—Recover; and no prior recovery experience required.
2. Safe, Effective Recovery: 100% safe. Read-only, risk-free, iFonebox for Mac program works without any damage to your data.
3. Preview before Recovery: Don’t want to recover all found files? iFonebox for Mac enables you to preview from the scan result to recover what you want.
4. Selectively retrieve files: Selectively recover, rather than the whole from iTunes backup files. This is not supported by iTunes.
5. Recover7 types of data directly from iOS Device: include Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark.
6. Retriever11 types of data from iTunes backup: Text content: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark; Media content: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos.
1G Hz or above Intel processor.
Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9)
512 MB physical RAM (memory) or above.
1024*768 or higher resolution display.
Latest iTunes installed
|iDevices||,iPhone 6,iPhone 6 plus,iPhone5S, iPhone5C, iPhone5, iPhone4S, iPhone4,iPhone3GS, iPad air, iPad mini, iPad mini2, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPad with Retina Display and iPod touch4,5||All iOS devices|
|Recovery Mode||Recover from iOS Device||Recover from iTunes Backup|
Supported Data Loss Circumstances
* Accidently deleted files on your iOS devic
* Device is crashed, smashed, water damaged or broken
* Device is stolen or lost by accident
* Data loss due to iOS upgrade, jailbreak, factory settings restore, etc
* Lost all files after sync and reset
* Device is locked by a forgotten password
* And any other iOS data loss disaster