“I have some important reminders and after I back up the iCloud they all are deleted/lost, how could I get them back on my iPhone 5s?”
iPhone Reminders lost after sync with iCloud , How to get the deleted reminder back?
First of all, logon to the iCloud website and check to see if the Reminders are visible when you select the Reminders option. If they are visible then they are NOT deleted. All you should have to do is go to Settings – iCloud and then disable and then re-enable the toggle next to Reminders.
If they are not visible via the iCloud website then you may be able to get them back by restoring from the backup or using iFonebox.
Recover lost/deleted reminders from backup
1. Connect your iPhone to the PC with which you sync it. iTunes should open (if not, open it manually).
2. You should see your iPhone in a box, top righthand corner. Select it.
3. Now choose ‘Restore backup’.
4. All the data you previously backed up will now replace the data on your phone. It will take a few minutes. As long as you haven’t backed up subsequent to deleting those text messages, they should now appear on your phone handset
NOTE: YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING THAT IS CURRENTLY ON THE DEVICE.
Recover lost/deleted reminder with iFonebox
Step 1: install and run iFonebox on computer, get your iPhone5s connected to computer with a digital cable, then choose the recovery mode “Recover Data from iOS Device” or recover from backup”.
Step 2: When the scan is over, the scan result will be presented as catalogue like Reminder, Contacts, Photos, messages etc. You can preview your lost reminders in “Reminders”.
Step 3: Click “Recover” button to recover these reminders from your iPhone to computer.
Details to see here: How to Recover Deleted or Lost Reminders on iPhone
- Recover Deleted SMS/Text messages on iPhone 6/5/5S/4S
- Get deleted contacts back on iPhone 6 /5S /5C/5 /4S/4
- Extract Data from Encrypted Backup with iTunes Backup Extractor on Mac