It is quite obvious when users upgrade to a new iPhone 6S once it is released, problems about data loss will shock us. Usually, iOS data from iPhone 6S like contacts, notes, photos, messages, etc, are easy to lose. Last time, I have shared how to recover deleted notes on iPhone 6S. Today, a post about how to recover all lost contacts on iPhone 6S is introduced.
Contacts plays an important part in our life. Without them. we cannot keep in touch with our friends when we need. So how to recover all lost contacts on iPhone 6S? In order to recover deleted or lost contacts on iPhone 6S, what you need is the help from iFonebox, which is a professional iPhone Data Recovery tool to recover lost contacts from your iPhone 6S or other iOS device. Plus, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your lost contacts, you still have the chance to extract lost contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup with iFonebox. One more attractive feature of iFonebox lies in that it supports to recover deleted or lost contacts back to your iPhone 6S directly. Unbelievable. There are three working modes for iFonebox: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup. I will tell you how to operate iFonebox separately.
How to recover lost contacts from iPhone 6S directly?
There is no doubt that the first thing is to download and install iFonebox: Windows version and Mac version. BTW, Free Trial Version (Win and Mac) for iFonebox is always accessible.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please connect your iPhone 6S to the computer.
- Scan contacts from iPhone 6S.
- Preview and select deleted contacts to recover. After scanning, you can pick out those lost contacts and then, click Recover to Device to finish the whole process.
How to recover lost contacts from backup to iPhone 6S?
As I mentioned, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for lost contacts, here is your another alternatives. After installation of iFonebox, refer to the following simple steps. Take Recover from iTunes Backup as example.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup mode. Please connect your iPhone 6S to the computer so as to transfer recovered contacts back to it.
- Scan contacts from iTunes backup. You can select one iTunes backup file to scan.
- Preview and select lost contacts to recover.
Notes: if you want to recover lost contacts from iCloud backup, just sign in with your Apple ID and password, then download one iCloud backup to recover lost contacts for your iPhone 6S.
The above are the whole process to recover all lost contacts on your iPhone 6S with iFonebox, pretty convenient and functional. Next is a video which will help you better understand how to operate iFonebox: