If you have My Photo Stream enabled on all of your devices, your last 30 days of photos are available in the My Photo Stream album so that you can view or add them to your library on each device. If you can’t find your My Photo Stream images in the Photos app, find your issue below and follow the steps to resolve it.
Question one: I don’t see photos from My Photo Stream on my iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi on all of your devices. Check that Wi-Fi is on and you have an Internet connection.
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
- Check that My Photo Stream is on for each of your devices. If the feature is on, turn it off and tap Delete. Then turn on My Photo Stream again.
- On the device that took the photo you’re looking for, close the Camera app. (Nothing uploads to My Photo Stream until you do.)
- See if your iOS device is below 20% battery power. If it is, My Photo Stream disables itself temporarily to save battery life.
Question two: I see different photos in the My Photo Stream album on each of my devices.
- If there are any photos in the My Photo Stream album that you want to keep, save them to your device. Then back up your photos and other data.
- On your device, turn off My Photo Stream. Here’s how: Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and turn off Upload to My Photo Stream.
- Confirm that you want to Delete Photos.
- Turn on My Photo Stream again.
- Repeat these steps for each device.
Question three: I don’t see any photos in the My Photo Stream album.
Make sure that your Mac has an active Internet connection. Without Internet, updates to My Photo Stream won’t appear in Photos.
Question four: I imported photos, but I don’t see them in My Photo Stream and the service is turned on
- Make sure that your Mac has an active Internet connection.
- Check if you’re using iCloud Photos in the Photos app. If you enabled iCloud Photos, photos from other devices using My Photo Stream will appear in All Photos.