What’s the easiest way to move voice memos from iPhone 6 to computer? I need urgent help because I stored lot of office discussion. I was not able to transfer. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks for your help!
How to move voice memos from iPhone to computer? The first thing you might think of is sending them via email. You can email them by selecting the voice memo and tapping the Share button at the bottom. This is exactly a good way to do this with a few memos. However, sometimes it is too big to email. And if you have hundreds of voice memos, it seems stupid to do that. Don’t worry, I would like to recommend iFonebox to you, it works, it’s easy to use and it’s awesome.
Here we list another main features of the problem:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The progress can be completed in a while
- Can be used to transfer/ recover up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, photos, texts, call history,
- Apply to almost all types of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running different operating systems
- Come with a preview function that makes it easy for you to restore the specific data
- Privacy protection: never leak your personal information
iFonebox can help you successfully and easily transfer only voice memos from iPhone to computer. You can also have some bonus functionality for seeing what is on your iPhone and moving it to your computer. There are two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to download and install the suitable version for your computer. Then just follow these simple steps to migrate voice memos from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Transfer data
After the scan completes, a list of voice memos will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them to computer, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.